Wall Hanging Decorative Wooden Brackets In Walnut Brown With Bell Design
Extra strong decorative wooden brackets in pinewood colour with bell design is very handy for hanging The Mandir Store® wooden mandirs of maximum weight 30 Kg.
Base Material: Sturdy WoodBoard High Density Water Resistant - 18mm Thick
Weight Handling: Max 30Kg Mandir can be easily..
|Dimension (W x D x H)||11 x 3 x 11 inches|
|Actual Weight||3 kgs|
Mandir product composition
We use industry-standard, long-lasting and highly durable marine plywood, engineered wood and wood polymer composites for the base structure. The surface finish is created by applying solid surfaces (acrylic), hi gloss anti-scratch glass acrylic laminates and texture boards. Kindly note we do not use any chemical-based painting solutions.
Cleaning and maintenance
All given lattices/jali cutting are sandwiched between a pexi-glass that is easy to clean and maintain. All arcylic and glass acrylic or corian surfaces can be cleaned by applying regular mild soap solutions or cleaning agents.
The mandir has an inbuilt, hardwired LED light with power consumption ranging from 6W for a small mandirs upto 2 Feet and 24W to 60W for larger mandirs. All LEDs have an external power plug and power adapter which can be easily replaced in the event of a malfunction. The power plug itself is comptabile with standard 110-240V power supply.
Wooden Mandir upto 2 Feet Height are packed fully assembled and others are packed in knock down format. Typically the base unit and the vertical back unit is fully assembled and the hood jharokha is kept safe inside the base drawer or cabinet. All mandirs include an assembly guide that has detailed step-by-step instructions for a quick and easy setup.
All Mandirs are flat packed for reducing the possibilities of transit damages and transshipment costs. All mandirs are DIY and include an assembly guide that has detailed step-by-step instructions for a quick and easy setup.
Idol product composition
All idols are crafted using cultured marble which is very durable. We then mix beautiful color dyes to add definition to the idol before coating it with a clear, hard protective gel.
- Please check the product's dimensions to ensure the product will fit in the desired location. Also, check if the product will fit through the entrance(s) and door(s) of the premises. The color of the product may vary slightly compared to the picture displayed on your screen. This is due to lighting, pixel quality and color settings
- The Mandir Store or the delivery agent delivering the product, will not take up any type of civil work, such as drilling holes in the wall to mount the product. Further, any assembly if required should be done DIY. The Mandir Store can arrange 3rd party service providers for assembly in selected Metro towns on additional chargeable basis.
- The bells, asans, thalis, idols, mandir wall mount brackets and any other pooja accessories displayed on the mandir listings/photos are for visualization purposes only and are not included in the base price of the mandir. If you wish to include any of the accessories for your home, please feel free to add them to your cart separately
- The latkans and small brass bells that hang from the hood are included with the mandir but the specific design of these accessories is subject to availability and the actual latkan that you receive may vary slightly in design or in length.
- The Mandir Store retains intellectual property rights for all media and products available on our website. Unauthorized use of content or re-sale of mandir either directly or indirectly via third parties is strictly prohibited.